GabMasks are handmade from 100% cotton in solid colors to allow less distraction for those who read lips. Our masks include a metal nose piece and adjustable straps to allow for a comfortable fit. And most importantly, our masks include a clear, anti-fog window to see facial expressions. If you are interested in behind the head elastic, please email us and we’d be happy to work with you.
All masks come pre-washed to reduce shrinking from the cotton. Please hand wash in cold water and air dry to maintain masks sizes. CDC suggests washing masks after use (a great reason to have multiple)! These masks may wrinkle slightly after washing. To retain shape, it is best to shape masks as they are air drying. We do not recommend ironing these masks as the heat will cause the vinyl to melt.
Masks come treated with anti-fog; however, you may need to retreat especially after washing. We suggest applying liquid dish soap, baby soap, anti-fog spray or nonabrasive toothpaste into the inside of the mask and buff.
These face masks are not FDA approved, nor are the medical-grade masks. Design is based on CDC guidelines.
Please note, it is better to be a little too large than too small with these masks. Too small may lead to the vinyl being too close to the mouth. Please see our instructions for how to measure in the pictures of the product.
• Youth Small (fits most 2+): 11 cm (4 3/8 in) x 16 cm (6 in)
• Youth Large (fits most grade school age children): 12 cm (4 ¾ in) x 18 cm (7 1/8 in)
• Adult Small (fits most teen to petite females): 13 cm (5 1/8 in) x 20 cm (7 7/8 in)
• Adult Medium (fits most women and thinner faced men): 17 cm (6 7/10 in) x 22.5 cm (8 4/5 in)
• Adult Large (fits most men): 15 cm (5 15/16 in) x 23 cm (9 1/16 in)
• Adult XL: 18 cm (7 1/8 in) x 26 cm (10 ¼ in)
3-5 business days (this does not include weekends/holidays)! USPS is experiencing significant delays on some deliveries. All items will be shipped with a tracking number.
Due to the nature of these masks and times, these CANNOT be returned or exchanged.